Thursday, 26 January 2012

just a word of advice.

do NOT. i repeat, do NOT. open your eyes when 
getting a root canal done.
i don't care if it takes 2 hours or more {which it does}.
do NOT open your eyes.
for if you do, you will see strange and terrifying objects moving towards your
mouth and near your eyes. 
it will cause involuntary movement resulting in your trying to make your
way off the dentist chair . which is a bad idea since you are practically lying upside down and thus will land on your head. causing severe brain injury and said root canal will be the least of your worries.
ok.. thats a bit impractical.
but seriously. you do not want to open your eyes.
just keep them closed. just keep them closed.
this is exactly how i looked this morning during my root canal.
exactly. 

1 comment :

  1. no doubt!! This is why I was knocked out for mine. And for my tooth extraction brought my iPod and tuned out. I hate dentists. hope you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete