Friday, 16 December 2011

new art for the bathroom.

new york, retro styled art print. c/o of lauraamiss on etsy!

just purchased this wicked piece of artwork today! click on the artists name in the photo caption to check out her shop! 
i also had to purchase the retro print of san francisco to go beside it...  ~ now i'll be day dreaming in the tub for hours once they are hung. eek! super excited! 
{ps. i have never been to either of these places but the husband & i do plan on going there one day soon!}


TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS {in the comments section below!} and would love you to love my blog via Google Friend Connect {where it says "followers"} ! The more avid readers/followers this joyful owl gets, the more opportunity I will have to do giveaways for all of you fabulous people in my life! 

2 comments :

  1. You have really good taste in bathroom art! I love the "Where the Wild Things Are" in the bathroom too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay you're blogging again :) I missed you :) I love those two arts....I can't wait until we move into our new suite in the spring...I'll have a bathtub for the first time in 4 years and plan on having some wonderful daydreaming plus I get smooth walls in M's bedroom so I can do some vinyls and get to completely redo her bedroom for her "big girl" room....I can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete